mcr has been pre-qualified onto various Government panels, demonstrating our high level of corporate governance and project management capabilities. We have a proven track record of providing quality services to Government clients including the Department of Defence, ASIC, and AUSTRAC, to name a few.
Australian Federal Government Panels
- ICT Hardware and Associated Services Panel (ICT Hardware Panel) – (SON3295723)
- Whole of Australian Government Software Licensing and Services (SLS) Panel – (SON3490955)
- Hardware Marketplace Panel – (SON3541738)
- Cloud Services Panel – (SON2914302)
- IT Services Panel – (SON3403954)
NSW State Government Panels
- ICT Services scheme: SCM0020 (Advanced Registration Supplier List, Registration Supplier List)
Australian Local Government Panels
Local Government Procurement has accepted mcr Computer Resources as a provider to Local Government in the following categories:
- IT hardware
- ICT Support Services
- Managed Services
- Integration Services
Singaporean Government Panels
mcr Computer Resources is a registered GeBIZ Trading Partner. This allows us to do business with government agencies in Singapore.
We have focused on establishing methods, processes, and procedures to support our customers and our services. We develop these systems based on industry standards and over 25 years of experience in the IT industry.
PRINCE2 Project Management Methodology
All mcr Project Managers have a minimum of PRINCE2 Certification. PRINCE2 (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. Used extensively by the UK Government, PRINCE2 is also widely recognised and used in the private sector internationally. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
Key features include:
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.