mcrIT has been pre-qualified onto various Government panels, demonstrating our high level of corporate governance and project management capabilities. We have a proven track record of providing quality services to Government clients including the Department of Defence, ASIC, and AUSTRAC, to name a few.
Australian Federal Government Panels
- ICT Hardware and Associated Services Panel (ICT Hardware Panel) – (SON3295723)
- Whole of Australian Government Software Licensing and Services (SLS) Panel – (SON3490955)
- Hardware Marketplace Panel – (SON3541738)
- Cloud Services Panel – (SON2914302)
- IT Services Panel – (SON3403954)
Click here for more detail.
NSW State Government Panels
mcrIT is official panel member for provision of products and services to the State of New South Wales (SCM0020).
We are pre-qualified on SCM020 at both registered level (provision under $150K value) , and advanced level (provision Over $150K) in the following categories:
- A03 Solution Architecture
- C01 Data Centre Services
- C02 Data Centre Equipment
- F01 Network Equipment Installation, Configuration & Maintenance including delivery “as-a-Service”
- K02 Security & Firewall installation including delivery “as-a-Service”
- K03 Security Testing including delivery “as-a-Service”
- K04 Security & Firewall Management including delivery “as-a-Service”
- M02 Custom Application Development including delivery “as-a-Service”
- M04 Other software services including delivery “as-a-Service”
- M07 Software Support & Maintenance Services including delivery “as-a-Service”
Australian Local Government Panels
Local Government Procurement has accepted mcrIT as a provider to Local Government in the following categories:
- IT hardware
- ICT Support Services
- Managed Services
- Integration Services
Singaporean Government Panels
mcrIT is a registered GeBIZ Trading Partner. This allows us to do business with government agencies in Singapore.